According to the norms framed by All India Council Technical Education (AICTE), Students Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted comprising of the following members for the academic year 2017-18.
Committee members for Aided Section
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation|
|1||Ms. Pushpam Jose||Chairman|
|3||Ms. Rumana Shaikh||Member|
|4||Ms. Tehseen Sayyed||Member|
|5||Mr. Mohd. Zaid||Member|
Committee members for Un-Aided Section
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation|
|1||Ms. Irfan Khan||Chairman|
|2||Ms. Sameera Khan||Member|
|3||Mr. Bushra Shaikh||Member|
|4||Ms. Lubna Shaikh||Member|
|5||Ms. Niyaz Khan||Member|
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the Compliant / suggestion box, the authorized from /receipt is available at reception counter of Principal. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed at the ground floor of Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration/other facilities in the College.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting students against other students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:
- Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Bonafide Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments of scholarship etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, Infrastructure facilities, canteen facilities, sport, victimization by teachers etc.
- Unsatisfactory performance/delivery by Teaching/ Nonteaching staff in Theory /Practical session.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the policy
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available at reception counter of the Principal and drop it in boxes.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit.
Any aggrieved students or their parents should contact any of the above mentioned members, or college email id : firstname.lastname@example.org